dinsdag 1 mei 2012

Faerie Fashion Feature - Bibian Blue's Spring collection 2012

As you might have noticed in the last few posts, I'm a total sucker for wings. Butterfly wings in particular, however I love all types, angel, gossamer, steampunk, you name it. So when I saw these dresses from the 2012 Spring Collection of the Spanish designer Bibian Blue... oh my... I think I squeed...







I just love the flowyness of these dresses. They're whimsical and look like they were made in a fairytale, but they still look rocker-chic at the same time. Amazing! I also love love love the details. The shoes, the cravat-like necklaces, the shoulder thingy, so cool. But not just her wing dresses are amazing, the rest of the 'Crystal Flowers' collection is just as dreamy and whimsical.






For more on this amazing designer, visit her blog!

Love and Leaves,
Marjolijn Ashara





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten