maandag 23 april 2012

Faerie Wings - Tattoos

Today I've put together a small feature with some of the most beautiful Faerie Wing tattoos out there. I've always been a fan of the art of tattooing and am a proud owner of two tattoos myself. An Ankh symbol and a Spiral Moon. One thing that has always drawn me, however, are wing tattoos. Big tattoos of angel, butterfly or dragonfly wings are just beautiful! Today I've picked a few of my favourites, already inked on other people :) Perhaps in a next feature I'll take some designs only...


Faerie Wings inked by Derek

Faerie Wings by Tattoos by Design

Fairy Wings inked by Bob 'Doc' Murdock

Wings by Shannon Larrat

Faerie Wings Tattoo Designs by Unknown

So there you have it, a couple of the most beautiful wing tattoos out there :)

Love and Leaves,
Marjolijn Ashara

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten