dinsdag 27 maart 2012

Faerie Fashion Feature - Organic Armor

For those of you who follow me on Deviantart the term could sound familiar. Castlefest. It's coming, and I can't wait. Castlefest is the biggest, most awesome, most fun fantasy/pagan/faerie festival we have here in the Netherlands. Sure, Elf Fantasy Fair takes the credit, but Castlefest is so much better! Should you ever be in the Netherlands in the beginning of August, be sure to check it out! Yes, it is still a longs way away, but trust me, when you show up in costume every year, you want to start early. We have some crafting to do! So me, my fiance and my very best friend always go together, usually dressed in similar costumes. (last year was Steampunk, for pictures, check out my Deviantart gallery) So this year we decided to go Swirly Whirly Pagan. It's a real theme... trust us... *looks innocently* We started looking for inspiration and stumbled upon the creations of Organic Armor. We were all totally blown away, such beautiful, magical pieces and such craftsmanship! I'm so jealous, I really wish I had the skills and the patience to make the stuff that they make. So, without further ado, I give you the magical makings of Organic Armor!

The back of their amazing Greenwoman Vest, it looks like the world tree, adorned with gemstones.

This is the front of the Greenwoman Vest, I love the open sides!

Karnaya Helmet, armguards and necklace, the swirls and patterns are so intricate, it's rediculous...

 Greenman Breastplate, I just can't get over the use of colour and the shimmering stones.

They also make smaller pieces, like circlets and bracelets which are just as lovely and magical. They're currently working on a shop, so keep on eye on their website!

Love and Leaves,
Marjolijn Ashara



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten